Did you know that Roku devices are an integral part of your television, but it isn’t just a piece of electronics; it has other uses. You can stream content from Yahoo Sports App on Roku without the hassle of cable or satellite TV. As of now, Yahoo Sports is not available for the Roku streaming device. However, we got some ways to make it possible. Now through this article you are going to learn about how to install Yahoo Sports App on Roku device. Tight your belt and start reading this tutorial.
A brief note about Yahoo Sports
Yahoo Sports is a sports-oriented website that focuses on the NFL, MLB, NBA, NHL, and NCAA. Yahoo! Sports offers a wide range of content including news, fantasy football, live scores, and more.
Yahoo Sports is an online destination for fans to get the latest news, scores, schedules, fantasy stats, and more on their favorite sports teams. It’s one of the largest sports websites in the world.
The Yahoo Sports team has developed a reputation for producing quality content. They also have a good reputation for delivering timely updates and news. The site has a large user base and is often used by people who are looking for sports news and information.
Yahoo Sports is available in many different languages including English, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Spanish, and Dutch. Yahoo Sports is a great place to learn about sports and keep up with your favorite teams.
Is Yahoo Sports on Roku?
As of now, Yahoo Sports is not available on the Roku streaming device. Once it was there on roku Roku channel store, but roku cut it off from the channel store. However, we can still watch Yahoo Sports on the Roku device using Screen Mirroring Method.
How to add Yahoo Sports App on Roku?
Follow the methods given below to access the Yahoo Sports on the Roku device.
- Screen Mirror Yahoo Sports on Roku by using iOS devices
- Casting Yahoo Sports on Roku by using Android devices
- Casting Yahoo Sports on Roku by using PC
Stream Yahoo Sports App on Roku by Screen Mirror Method via iPhone
Assuming you have an iPhone and a Roku device, here are the steps to follow to stream Apollo Group TV on Roku by screen mirroring:
1. Make sure that both your iPhone and Roku device are connected to the same Wi-Fi network.
2. Download the Yahoo Sports app on your iPhone from app store and login to the app with Yahoo app credentials.
3. Next Turn on your Roku device and go to Apple Airplay and Homekit from Roku Settings.
4. Tap On the Airplay option and turn it ON.
5. On your iPhone, open the Control Center by swiping up from the bottom of the screen.
6. Tap the “Screen Mirroring” button in the Control Center.
7. Select your Roku device from the list of available devices.
8. Your iPhone’s screen will now be mirrored on your Roku device.
9. To watch Yahoo Sports, open the app on your iPhone and start playing a video. The video will now be streamed on your Roku device.
Stream Yahoo Sports App on Roku by Screen Mirror Method via Android Phone
To use the Screen Mirror Method, you will need to have a compatible Android phone and a Roku device that is connected to your TV. Make sure that both devices are connected to the same Wi-Fi network. Then, follow these steps:
1. Update the Roku device and Go to Roku Settings>Screen Mirroring>Screen Mirroring Mode>Select Prompt or Always on as per your uses of screen mirroring mode on Roku.
2. Download & install the Yahoo Sports app on your Android device from the play store and perform the long ritual to the app.
3. Tap on “Cast” or screen sharing option from the Notification section in your Android phone.
5. Tap on the Roku device that you want to connect to. If prompted, enter the PIN that is displayed on your TV screen.
6. Once connected, you will be able to see your Android phone’s display on your TV screen.
7. Open the Yahoo Sports app and start streaming it on Roku device!
Steps to stream Yahoo Sports App on Roku by Screen Mirror Method via PC
To use the Screen Mirror Method, you’ll need to have a PC that’s connected to the internet and a Roku device. Once you have those two things, follow these steps:
1. Open the Yahoo Sports website on your PC’s web browser.
2. Once you open the website, Go to Home Screen of your PC and locate the notification field and then select expand option then click on connect option.
3. Now pc starts scanning the nearby devices.
4. Along with it, move to Go to Roku Settings>Screen Mirroring>Screen Mirroring Mode>Select Prompt.
5. After scanning, Select your Roku device from the list to pair up both Roku and PC.
6. Your PC screen start display on the Roku device.
7. Now you can watch Yahoo Sports on Roku device.
Following the steps above will ensure that you can watch Yahoo Sports on Roku without any issues. We have discussed the three methods to get the Yahoo Sports on the Roku device. If one method shows some error to you, you can try with second or third one.
Hopefully this article has provided some helpful information. If you have any further questions or need any assistance, please let me know in the comments below!