TikTok is a video app that lets you create and share music-videos with friends. – It’s growing rapidly in popularity and has been downloaded over 1 billion times on Android, iOS, and Mac. Furthermore, TikTok is owned by the Japanese company ByteDance and claims to have over 150 million users worldwide. Whether you’re just curious about how to watch TikTok on Roku or are looking for more information on it, this article will be useful for both cases.
This TikTok is an online social media application, and this app lets us create, edit, upload—and even add music to—videos that we might want our friends or followers to see. This is possible because the videos can be shared both on a specific user’s wall as well as in groups where other users are able comment back using hashtags and emoji icons
The TikTok app allows users to easily make their own videos without spending a dime. If your videos become viral on the TikTok app, you may monetize your efforts and make money online. So, the TikTok app should be used for making money and having fun.
Is TikTok on Roku?
At present, TikTok app is not available on the Roku Channel store of the Roku device. However, we got some alternative ways to get TikTok app on the Roku streaming device.
How to Get TikTok on Roku?
There are 3 ways listed ways to get the TikTok on the Roku device.
- Cast TikTok to Roku using Android Phone
- Mirror TikTok to Roku using iPhone
- Cast TikTok to Roku using a PC or Mac
By following the ways above, you can get the TikTok app on your Roku device.
Way 1: Cast TikTok to Roku using Android Phone
You can cast the TikTok app to Roku device using the Android phone.
1. Follow the following action on your Android device.
Go to Roku Settings>Screen Mirroring>Screen Mirroring Mode> Always on.
2. Pair up your Roku device and Smartphone with a common internet source.
3. Now search for TikTok app on Google play store of your Android device.
4. Next, install the Tiktok app on your Android device and do the login into TikTok app with credentials.
5. Now choose the cast option in your Android phone’s notification panel and pair it with the Roku device.
6. Next select the Roku streaming device from the available devices list in your Android phone.
7. Thus, your Phone’s screen will start display on the Roku streaming device.
Way 2: Mirror TikTok to Roku using iPhone
By following the methods below, you can Mirror TikTok on the Roku device using iPhone.
1. Perform the following action on your iPhone device.
Go to Roku settings> Apple AirPlay and HomeKit> AirPlay and HomeKit Settings and make sure that AirPlay is enabled.
2. Initially, join your iPhone and Roku device with an active internet connection.
3. Install the TikTok app on your iPhone using the App store.
4. After installation, use your TikTok user credentials to login into the app on your iPhone.
5. Next, select the Screen Mirroring option in the Control center to mirror TikTok app from your iPhone.
6. Now select the Roku devices from the listed devices in the iPhone.
7. Now you can play any video on the TikTok app and watch it on your Roku streaming device.
Way 3: Get cast TikTok to Roku using a PC or Mac
The method given below will help to cast TikTok to Roku using a PC or MAC.
1. Pair up your PC or Mac to the Roku streaming device with a common internet connection.
2. Now install the TikTok app on your PC or Mac using the webstore or browser. If app doesn’t run directly on your PC or MAC, use the Bluestacks to install TikTok.
3. Now use your TikTok user name and password to get access of dashboard of TikTok app.
4. Now choose the cast tab and go to the Roku system settings and set Screen Mirroring mode to Prompt.
5. Now select your Roku device from PC or Mac’s nearby devices’ list.
6. Simply, you can start streaming TikTok app on your Roku device using PC or Mac.
We have tried to best ways to get TikTok app on your Roku device. By using the above methods, you will be able to watch the TikTok videos on the Roku streaming device. If you want to get more details on the TikTok’s content on your Roku streaming device, then comment down below. We love to hear from your every time.