The Super Bowl is just around the corner and many are wondering how to watch it on Roku. Is it possible to watch the Super Bowl on Roku streaming device? The answer is yes, being a cord cutter I always try to find an alternative home entertainment devices that can replace expensive cable subscriptions. This guide will get you the exact method to Watch super Bowl on the Roku streaming device.
Can you watch Super Bowl on Roku?
Yes, it’s possible to watch Super Bowl on the Roku device. We got some ways for you that makes it possible.
How to Watch The Super Bowl on Roku?
Follow the methods given below to get the Super Bowl on the Roku streaming device.
- Stream Super Bowl on Roku via Streaming apps
- Watch Super Bowl on Roku via Streaming services
Any of these two methods above will help you to get the Super Bowl on the Roku device.
Steps to Stream Super Bowl on Roku via Streaming apps
For your kind information, the broadcast of the Super Bowl is possible by the CBS, NBC, Fox, and other on different timings. We can use the NBC Sports app and NFL app to stream the AFL–NFL World Championship Game on a Roku device, follow the steps below:-
1. Pair up your Roku device and the Smart TV using a HDMI cable.
2. Now connect Roku device and Smart TV with a common Wi-fi connection.
3. Go to the Home screen of your Roku on your Smart TV.
4. Now go to the Roku channel store and search for NBC Sports app or NFL app using the on-screen keyboard.
5. Select the NBC Sports app or NFL app from the search results.
6. Click on Add channel on Roku device.
7. Lastly, login with your credentials to watch AFL–NFL World Championship Game on a Roku device via streaming apps.
Steps to Watch Super Bowl on Roku via Streaming services
It is possible to watch Super Bowl on Roku via streaming services. Such services which offer the Super bowl are Fubo TV, CBS All Access, YouTube TV, Sling TV, Hulu + Live TV, and so on. Now you need to follow the steps given below to watch AFL–NFL World Championship Game on Roku via Streaming services.
1. Pair up your Roku device and the Smart TV with a HDMI port.
2. Connect your Roku device and Smart TV with a common Wi-fi connection.
3. From the Home page of the Roku device, go to the Roku channel store.
4. Now search for the any of these streaming services mentioned below using on-screen keyboard (Fubo TV, CBS All Access, Fubo TV, YouTube TV, Sling TV, Hulu + Live TV, and others).
5. For example, you have searched FUBO TV, then select it from the search results.
6. Install the Fubo TV app on your Roku device and login with the credentials of Fubo TV.
7. Finally, choose the Super Bowl to play on Fubo TV on Roku device.
Watching Super Bowl is always a great pleasure. The game has been brought to your living room through the latest technology. If you are willing to watch it on your Roku device, then we will show you how to stream Super Bowl on Roku device.
This article contains the step-by-step guide to watch the Super Bowl on the Roku streaming device via Streaming services/apps. If you face any problem in following this tutorial, please comment down below with your query. Our team will get you the answer as soon as possible.