Universal Remote codes for Roku TV:From the below, we have provided the Roku TV universal remote codes, which are for the majority types of devices. To use these codes , you have to set up your Roku TV to use your universal remote applying the simple steps we’ve described in the following lines.
The Roku universal remote easy to set up and to program for enjoyment. To locate the most effective remote code to use with your gadget,, you must utilize the table has been filled with all kinds of Roku remote codes that include the brand name.
Roku TV Universal Remote Codes List
|Brand Name||Roku Universal remote Codes|
|1111, 0821, 0001, 3411, 3311, 2801, 4141, 1931, 1661, 1561|
|AT&T DirecTV||11756, 10706|
|ATT U-verse||1346, 12434|
|Bright House Cable||1756|
|Buckeye Broadband||12434, 2434|
|Cable One (branded as Sparklight)||2434|
|CenturyLink||2414, 2434, 3183|
|Comcast Cable (Xfinity)||11756, 12434, 12290, 12292|
|Cox Communications||1756, 11756, 12434|
|DISH Satellite TV||1756, 535, 645|
|RCA/Voxx||11756, 12434,387, 12049|
|Time Warner (Spectrum)||387, 1566, 268|
|Windstream||2414, 2434, 3183|
|GE Universal Remote|
|Logitech Harmony||Check Here|
|Microsoft Xbox One||T1756|
RCA Universal Remote Codes For Roku
387, 11756, 10818, 12434, 12049, 52371, 53061
GE Universal Remote Codes For Roku
2891, 0000, 0164, 0107, 0031, 0044, 0022, 0342, 0052, 0015, 0009, 0004, 0125, 0087, 0003, 0054
Philips Universal Remote Codes For Roku
6381, 6251, 2407, 6171, 5931, 6001
ONN Roku TV Universal Remote Codes
Magnavox Universal Remote Codes For Roku TV
Dish Remote Codes For TCL Roku TV
1756, 535, 645, 535, 556
Comcast xr2 Remote Code For TCL TV
11756, 11602, 12434, 12290, 12292
DirecTV Universal Remote Codes For Roku TV
ATT Uverse Model Number: S10-S1 Remote Codes For ROKU TV
Bright House Cable Model Number: URC1056 Remote Codes For ROKU TV
Cablevision Model Number: UR2-CBL-CV04 Remote Codes For ROKU TV
Charter Model Number: UR4U–MDVR–CHD2 Remote Codes For ROKU TV
Cox Communications Model Number: URC-8820-MOTO Remote Codes For ROKU TV
Time Warner Model Number: UR5U-8780L Remote Codes For ROKU TV
TIVO Remote Codes For ROKU TV
Verizon FIOS Model Number: VZ P265v3 RC Remote Codes For ROKU TV
How to program One Universal Remote for All Without Coding
With the auto-search method, all one for all universal codes go through a scanning process within the remote. It scans a single code at a time in order to identify the correct remote code that will work with your remote to set up the remote control. Follow the steps below:
- “Switch on” the smart device such as “TV” that you’d like to use as a universal remote with.
- “Turn on” the remote, press the button for the device (TV DVD, CBL, OK/SEL) for 3 seconds. The LED light will indicate that the device is prepared to be programmed.
- Point out the remote to the device and then click on “CH+” & “CH+” switches. Remote will show off and on signals. Press the “up” or “down” key repeatedly until the device will be turned off.
- Check the code by pressing on the “power” key. The device will be turned on. If it starts, try to change the channel to confirm that the remote has been properly programmed.
- Tap then the “device” button to save the code. The LED on the device will flash twice to confirm the code saved.
How to program One for all Universal Remote Manual Method
Utilizing the keycode, you can easily create a universal remote, and the keycode will identify the manufacturer and model of your device.
- You must first “Turn the device on”
- Click “TV” on your “One For All universal remote”
- Then press while holding on the “Setup button” of the Universal Remote until it displays “Light Flash” (It show it’s”Learning mode”)
- Enter your “Keycode” which you gathered from the above table.
- After you’ve completed the procedure, just “point the remote towards the television” and then “Press and Hold the Power” button.
- You can release the “Power Button” whenever the screen is turned off.
This is it, your television will now function perfectly using this universal remote. In case your device isn’t working, try repeating the same process using the different code that is in the same area of the table referenced.
How to program One for all universal remotes with the Code Search
If you are unable to locate the code that works on the device at the moment, you can change your universal remote in search mode to find the right one. This is a manual code that forces the remote to enter the search mode.
- First , “Turn The Device On”
- Then press then hold “Setup” button
- You must enter into the “9-9-1” (three digit) code.
- Then hold down the “Power Button” on the remote. Then press the Channel up until your TV “Turns off”
The above procedure may require long time, however it is crucial to identify your code. After you’ve completed the above steps, your remote should function perfectly.
Now that you know how to program your Roku TV Universal remote, it’s time to start using it! With the ability to control your Roku TV and other devices with one remote, you’ll never have to worry about losing or misplacing a remote again. So sit back, relax, and enjoy your new Roku TV experience.