MSG is one of the most famous cable networks in America, and MSG GO is one of their sports streaming applications available in the market. With MSG GO, you can smoothly watch your favorite sports events in New York like the Knicks, Rangers, New Jersey Devils, Islanders, Red Bulls Games, and much more.
With MSG GO, you can enjoy your favorite sports events. Besides, you can watch any live sports event or watch the highlights of your favorite match that you might have missed due to some busy schedules.
This is compatible with most devices like mobiles, tablets, PC, etc. It also works on Roku, and many users have a question that how can I set up MSG GO on Roku. So in this article, we will figure out how to set up MSG GO on Roku.
Features of MSG GO
Before moving on to how to setup MSG GO on your Roku device, let’s figure out what its features are:
- With this service, you can watch the most famous shows and the MSG GO originals on the MSG networks.
- Enjoy the on-demand videos offered by the app.
- Check the whole statistics on the live match.
- You can watch the current match as well as check upcoming match schedules.
- To not forget your important matches, you can set an alert.
- You can access interactive games to keep you entertained during the breaks.
Sometimes we do not get our favorite apps on the official app stores, but no worries. Thanks to the mirroring feature of the Roku TV stick. We can live stream our mobile on our Roku device, and using this, we can watch it on our TV.
- When you connect your Roku device to the TV, you will be taken to the homepage.
- Go to the settings option to make these changes.
- Since you are making changes to the system, click on System Settings. The system settings will be on the right menu.
- Once you get there, you will find the Screen Mirroring Mode option.
- Once you click on Screen Mirroring Option, you will be asked Prompt, Always Allow or Never Allow. Choose what you want.
- Connect both your Roku device and TV to the same wifi.
- Open the settings option from the apps column.
- Click on the Bluetooth and device connection option.
- You need to enable the cast option and select your Roku device from the suggestion given.
- Allow for permission.
- Download and install MSG GO to enjoy your favorite sports fully.
- Open the app and log in with the required details.
- You will see the homepage of the MSG GO app.
- Choose a live sports event, and it will mirror your Roku device.
Alternate Methods to enjoy MSG GO on Roku
There are two ways to enjoy your favorite sports activities on Roku.
1. AT&T TV Now
AT&T TV is a great alternative to screencast your MSG GO on your Roku TV. It is so famous because it offers more than 65 channels, including MSG GO and AT&T, credibility. You can subscribe to AT&T TV now at $65/month along with a free trial so that you can figure out whether you should pay for the monthly package or not.
Another great option for streaming MSG GO on your Roku device is FuboTV. It’s an amazing app where you can watch all your MSG GO sports events as it supports a 30 hours recording stored in cloud DVR space so that you can watch your favorite sports events whenever you are free. You can get FuboTV on Roku for just $55 per month with a 7-day free trial.
How can I watch MSG GO?
There are many platforms where you can watch MSG GO. It is available on platforms like Android, iOS, etc.
Is there any cost of MSG GO?
There is no cost to download the MSG GO app, and even there is no subscription fee. So you can sign in for the service and get whatever it offers for free.
Is MSG GO available on Roku?
Although MSG Go is not available on Roku, you can still watch it by screencasting it.