Are you looking for an app to watch movies, TV shows, and live sports on Roku? Well, look no further than MovieBox Pro! In this blog post, I’ll walk you through the steps of installation and show you how to use MovieBox Pro to stream movies, TV shows, and live sports on Roku. Keep reading to learn more!
What is MovieBox Pro?
MovieBox Pro is a free app that also has a VIP edition. Without a contract, the VIP edition costs $3.99 per month, $2.99 per month for six months, and $1.99 per month for a year.
MovieBox Pro offers over 15,000 movies and much more. The free edition contains advertisements, but the paid version doesn’t. This tutorial will walk you through the process of installing MovieBox Pro on Roku.
How to Get MovieBox Pro on Roku?
As of now, MovieBox Pro is not available on the Roku device. However, I know some methods that will allow you to stream the MovieBox Pro on the Roku device via casting method.
- Get MovieBox Pro on Roku via Airplay
- Get MovieBox Pro on Roku via Casting
Steps to Get MovieBox Pro on Roku via Airplay
We are sharing the process to get the MovieBox Pro app on Roku device via casting from an iPhone. Follow these simple steps to get movie box pro on roku:
1. Make sure that both your iPhone and Roku device are connected to the same Wi-Fi network.
2. Download the Moviebox Pro app on your iPhone.
3. Next Turn on your Roku device and go to Apple Airplay and Homekit from Roku Settings.
4. Tap On the Airplay option and turn it ON.
5. On your iPhone, open the Moviebox Pro and play any Movie or TV Show of your choice.
6. Tap the “Airplay” button in the video play screen of the MovieBox Pro app on iOS.
7. Select your Roku device from the list of available devices.
8. Your iPhone’s screen will now be mirrored on your Roku device.
9. The video content of MovieBox Pro will now be streamed on your Roku device.
Steps to Get MovieBox Pro on Roku via Casting
To get the MovieBox Pro app on Roku device via casting from Android Smartphone, you will need to have a compatible Android phone and a Roku device that is connected to your TV. Make sure that both devices are connected to the same Wi-Fi network. Then, follow these steps:
1. Update the Roku device and Go to Roku Settings>Screen Mirroring>Screen Mirroring Mode>Select Prompt or Always on as per your uses of screen mirroring mode on Roku.
2. Download & install the Moviebox Pro apk file on your Roku device to install the MovieBox Pro app.
3. Open the MovieBox Pro app and play any video of your choice in app on your Android phone.
4. Now Tap on Chromecast or Google Cast icon at the top of the app’s home screen.
5. Tap on the Roku device that you want to connect to.
6. Once connected, you will be able to see your Android phone’s display on your TV screen.
7. Open the MovieBox Pro app and start streaming it on your Roku streaming device.
MovieBox pro is a streaming app that lets you watch movie and tv show trailers, along with full-length movies and tv shows. movieBox pro isn’t available on Roku devices. However, In this blog, we will show you How to Get MovieBox Pro on Roku devices via casting and airplay. You will be able to Cast/Airplay your device to your tv screen, stream MovieBox Pro app on your Roku device.