There are many people want to know what is the way to play Jackbox Games on Roku. So, I am writing an article about playing Jackbox Games on Roku. You will learn this process in step-by-step manner so you can be able to play Jackbox Games on Roku.
Is Jackbox accessible on Roku?
As of now, Jackbox is not accessible on the Roku channel store of the Roku device. However, we got some other ways to get the Jackbox games on the Roku device. Find them below.
How to Play Jackbox Games on Roku?
You should try the following ways if you intend to play Jackbox games on the Roku streaming device.
- Mirror Jackbox on Roku through iPhone
- Cast Jackbox on Roku through Android Phone
- Connect and Cast Jackbox on Roku through PC or Mac.
Way1: Mirror Jackbox on Roku through iPhone?
If you want to play Jackbox games on your Roku, you can do so by mirroring your iPhone to your Roku device.
1. To do this, you’ll need to connect your iPhone and Roku to the same WiFi network.
2. Now open the Jackbox.TV in the default browser of your iPhone.
3. Now enter your code and name to start play.
4. Go to Roku settings> Apple AirPlay and HomeKit> AirPlay and HomeKit Settings and require code.
4. Finally, tap the “Screen Mirroring” button in the Control Center of your iPhone.
5. Select your Roku device from the list appearing on your iPhone.
6. Once the Roku device and iPhone paired up through Screen mirroring, you can start playing Jackbox Games on iPhone and it will appear on the Roku device.
Way2: Cast Jackbox on Roku through Android Phone?
If you have an Android phone, you can cast Jackbox games onto your Roku device by following these steps:
1. Make sure your Roku and Android devices are connected to the same Wi-Fi network.
2. Go to the browser of your Android phone and search for Jackbox.TV.
3. Open the Jackbox.TV on your Android phone’s browser and enter your code and name to get into the game.
4. Now go to Go to Roku Settings>Screen Mirroring>Screen Mirroring Mode> Prompt.
3. Tap the “Cast” button in the notification panel of your Android phone.
4. Select your Roku device from the list of devices that appears.
5. The game will now be cast onto your Roku device.
Way3: Connect and cast Jackbox on Roku through PC or Mac
To connect and cast Jackbox on Roku through PC, follow these steps:
1. Make sure that your Roku and PC or Mac are connected to the same wireless network.
2. Go to Roku Settings>System>Screen Mirroring> Screen Mirroring mode>Set mode as Prompt to mirror PC to Roku device.
3. Go to Roku settings> Apple AirPlay and HomeKit> AirPlay and HomeKit Settings and make sure that AirPlay is enabled to mirror Mac to Roku device.
4. Now go the PC or Mac’s browser and browse for Jackbox.TV website and put the required details in it.
5. Now, click on the Windows+ P key for PC or Airplay option on Mac and select your Roku device from the list of available devices.
6. After this process, you can start playing JackBox Games on the Roku streaming device.
If you’re looking for a fun and easy way to play Jackbox games on Roku, then you’ve come to the right place. In this article, we have shown you how to set up and play Jackbox games on Roku in just a few simple steps. With Jackbox games, you can enjoy a night while playing games and without having to leave the comfort of your own home. So, what are you waiting for? Grab your Roku remote and let’s get started!