With the holiday season right around the corner, many people are wondering what are the best Roku 4 apps for their TV. One of the most versatile Roku 4 apps is iON TV, which allows you to watch and record live television on your Roku device.
In this blog post, we’ll show you how to get iON TV installed on your Roku and show you how to activate it. Let’s get started!
Is iON TV accessible on Roku?
Yes, iON TV is accessible on Roku. All you need is a Roku account and an iON TV app to start watching your favorite shows. You can also use Roku to watch live TV and sports, as well as find and watch content related to your interests.
How to Install and Activate iON TV on Roku?
You have a new Roku device, but you don’t know how to install and activate iON TV. Watching live TV on your Roku device has never been so easy. iON TV is one of the best live TV streaming services out there, and it’s easy to install and activate on your Roku device. Follow our simple steps to install and activate iON TV on your Roku device. You’ll be able to enjoy live TV on your Roku device in no time!
- Install iON TV on Roku using Channel Store
- Screencast iON TV on Roku using Smart Phone
- Activate iON TV on Roku
Method1: Install iON TV on Roku using Channel Store
You can get the iON TV on Roku streaming device from the Roku channel store.
1. Make sure your Roku device have active internet connection.
2. Go to the Roku home screen and select “Streaming Channels”.
3. Scroll down to “Search Channels”.
4. Enter “iON TV” into the search bar and select “iON TV” from your search results.
5. Select “Add Channel” and confirm the addition of the iON TV channel and click on Go to channel.
6. Now sign-in to the iON TV app using DTV Stream’s credentials on the login page.
7. That’s it! You can now find the iON TV channel under “My Channels” on your Roku device.
8. Now you can start watching iON TV on your Roku streaming device.
Method2: Screencast iON TV on Roku using Smart Phone
If you want to play iON TV on your Roku, you can cast iON TV on Roku streaming device from the smartphone.
1. To do this, you’ll need to connect your Phone and Roku to the same WiFi network.
2. Go to Roku settings> Apple AirPlay and HomeKit> AirPlay and HomeKit Settings>Enable Airplay.
3. Now go to Go to Roku Settings>Screen Mirroring>Screen Mirroring Mode> Always allow.
4. Now look through phone’s inbuilt app store and search for the iON TV app and install it on your smartphone.
5. Open the iON TV app on your smartphone and put the login credentials in it.
6. Now choose any video on the iON TV and click on the Cast or Airplay icon on the video screen.
7. Select the Roku streaming device from the list in your phone.
8. Lastly, you can start playing videos on iON TV and it will appear on the Roku screen.
Method3: Activate iON TV on Roku
Installing and activating the iON TV app on your Roku device is simple and easy. Just follow these steps:
1. Go to the Roku home screen and select the “Streaming Channels” option.
2. Search for “iON TV” in the Roku Channel Store.
3. Select the iON TV channel and press “OK” on your remote control.
4. Select “Add channel” and wait for the installation to complete.
5. Once the installation is finished, launch the iON TV channel and note down the access code that appears on your screen.
6. Next go to ion.tv/activate on your PC or phone’s browser and enter the access code.
7. After entering the access code on iON TV’s site, please enter your TV provider’s credentials.
8. Next click on the Activate button, it reboots iON TV channel on Roku‘s device.
9. Now you can watch iON Tv’s content on the Roku streaming device.
In this article, we have provided detailed process of watching iON TV on the Roku device. The step-by-step procedure on how to install iON TV on your Roku and activate it.
If you have questions or need some helpful tips along the way, let me know in the comments below. I would love to help!