A firestick is a technical gadget that can be used to turn a simple TV into a fully functional Android device. Viewers can easily plug amazon firestick into the slot of TV and enjoy more than thousands of different channels, movies on demand, and web series. Together with the most famous channels like Amazon Prime, Netflix, HBO Now, the user may also find some fascinating uncommon entertaining channels. The Fire Tv Stick is also famous for its Alexa support. It is embedded with a microphone for voice control. Alexa is always ready for your voice command. Like Alexa chatbot, Amazon’s Fire TV Stick is also an automation product. With a single command, the user can use Fire TV Stick like an Amazon Echo speaker.
It helps you to take calls, switch on/off lights, weather predictions, traffic snarl, and many more. On Amazon Firestick you will get multiple movies and web series. But, if you think all the available contents will not be enough for you to make your home an ultimate home theatre, there is a definite solution for you. Kodi is the foolproof solution for such problems. It is open-source software, made to provide nonstop entertainment. Kodi is a software through which live sports matches or scorecards, news channels, best movies, and music can be assessed.
How To Download And Install Kodi Jarvis On Fire Stick And Fire TV
By installing Kodi on Fire TV Stick, the device completely converts into a set-top box, giving the user space to stream digital content on the internet. Unlike many other TV and movie streaming platforms Kodi holds an abundance of content. Kodi provides enormous content in the form of movies, applications, live streaming web series, and many more.
And now, we will discuss three methods to download and install Kodi on Fire Stick and Fire Tv with the Downloader App Here first we will discuss with you to install Kodi with the downloader app directly from the official website. In this way, there will not be any use of the file explorer app or any other device. The best thing about Kodi software is that it works on all versions of Firestick or Fire TV.
Method #1. Using Downloader App
- At first boot the Fire TV and go to the search box and find Downloader App. An app in white and orange colored will appear.
- Else, Downloader App can also be downloaded from Categories > Utilities.
- Now select the Downloader app and click on the download or get button.
- After the app is downloaded, click on the open button, which appears in the place of the download button.
- After opening the Downloader app, the URL has to be entered. For stable ARM release of Kodi 18.8 “Leia” enter http://mirrors.kodi.tv/releases/android/arm/kodi-18.8-Leia-armeabi-v7a.apk
- Before hitting the download button, recheck of URL.
- After Kodi is downloaded, click on the install button.
- Now Kodi is installed to your Fire Stick, click on done and go back to the main menu.
- Now you can launch Kodi from your Fire TV but don’t forget to turn on your VPN first.
Method #2. Using ES File Explorer
To gain access to a variety of movies, music, web series, and various online video streaming, Kodi is the best available destination. Now let’s see the second method to download and install Kodi on Fire Stick and Fire TV. Here at first, the user has to create an account on amazon and connect to a wife network. The step-by-step method is provided here for you.
- First of all turn on the option to enable apps from unknown sources.
Settings -> Device -> Developer Options -> Apps from unknown sources.
- Then, ES File Explorer has to be downloaded.
- For this go to Home Screen -> Search -> Type ES (Space) Explore -> Click on the ES Explorer -> Download -> Open.
- Favourites option will be there at the left-hand side -> Click on Add -> Now, A box will pop up -> Type https://www.kodivpn.co/repo/firestick.apk -> Then, Press Next -> Type the Name e.g., ‘My Kodi’ -> Press Next -> Press Add.
- Go to Favourites again -> scroll down and click on ‘My Kodi’ -> Now, the ‘More’ icon will be located at the bottom of the screen, click on ‘More’ -> Click ‘Open in Browser’.
- A pop-up box will appear as ‘Open with ES Downloader’ -> Press Once -> It will start Downloading.
- After the downloading is completed. Click on the downloaded file. Then press install and it will open in no time.
Method #3 Using Jarvis Repo [Add Jarvis To Kodi]
Now let’s see the third way to download Kodi on your Fire Stick and Fire TV. Same as the first two methods, this method is relatively easier and comparatively somewhat similar. So, here is the third way to install Kodi on your device which much trouble. There will be certain sub-steps in each step. So, each step should be followed To download Kodi software in Fire Stick and Fire Tv.
- First of all, open Firestick Settings.
- Find and click on the Device button.
- A new page will appear on your screen.
- Click on the Developer Options button.
- Under Developer Options, enable Apps From Unknown Sources.
- If you get any pop-up confirmation message, simply click on On.
- After turning on “Apps From unknown sources”, return to the home screen of the firestick and navigate to the “Search” option and click on it.
- Download Kodi from the store and install it on your PC/Smartphone.
- Open Kodi and then proceed to click on the Settings option.
- In the settings menu, click on System.
- In the system settings, click on “Add-Ons” (Located on the left pane).
- Click on the toggle of unknown sources to turn it on.
- If you get any pop-up confirmation message, then click on Yes.
- Return to the settings option and click on File manager to open it.
- Now select Add Sources from any of the sides of the app.
- To prescribe the way of Jarvis TV simply click on “None”.
- Now you must enter https://jarvistv.net/repo as the path of the Jarvis TV.
- Now you will need to enter the name of the primary source and then proceed to click on OK.
- Now again return to settings and click on “Add-ons”.
- A browser will open in the “Add-on”, click on “Install From ZIP File” button to add the latest version Kodi Jarvis for Firestick.
- Now you will need to select the previously added media source file to proceed further -> Jarvis IPTVPlayers.
- Now you will need to click on “plugin.video.jarvistvprivado.3.3.0.zip” to install it.
- Now a popup will appear on the screen with information of installation, return to the home screen.
- From the left pane tap on Add-ons. In the meu of “Add-ons”, select “Video add-ons”.
- A list of Video Add-ons will appear on the screen, simply click on Jarvis TV – Kodi v3.3.
- After completing all the above processes properly, you can watch Jarvis TV IPTV on Kodi add-ons without any interference.
Following this process, Kodi will be successfully downloaded to your Amazon Fire Stick and Fire TV. The Amazon Firestick and Fire Tv are the most popular devices for online streaming, but when Kodi is added to such devices their advantage maximizes to the greatest scale. Kodi provides various entertainment quicks to its users in form of movies, music, games, Web series, and many more on just a simple installation process.
So, simply install Kodi by following any of the three processes and enjoy the theatre experience at your home or in your office. All the above-mentioned methods are genuinely tested and work all the time. These methods are pretty easy to follow and provide access to the contents of Kodi in a very minimal time.