The Android TV box is an amazing source of entertainment. With CyberFlix TV, the entertainment gets multiplied. This platform boasts of one of the biggest collections of HD movies, series, shows, serials, and anime. Its best feature is that it is 100% free, which means you can watch all of your favorite shows totally for free. Then, this app allows you to watch your shows online, or download them and watch them offline later. It is free to download and very easy to use with a stunning user interface. It offers subtitles in a wide range of languages, including English, Hindi, Spanish, French, Dutch, and Indonesian.
How to Install CyberFlix TV on Android TV Box
However, CyberFlix TV is a third-party application and is not available in Google Play Store, although it is fully compatible with all Android devices. You can download its APK file from the internet and install it on your Android TV box, and then run it smoothly without issues. In this guide, we have provided 2 simple step-by-step methods of installing CyberFlix TV on your Android TV box.
Step 1: Enable Installation from Unknown Sources
Before proceeding to download CyberFlix TV, you have to permit your Android TV box to allow you to install files from third-party sources. By default, this is disabled in Android TV boxes. Follow the steps below to enable it.
- Go to the home screen of your Android TV box and open “Settings“.
- Under “Personal”, select “Security & restrictions“.
- Turn on the switch next to “Unknown sources“.
Once this option is enabled you will now be able to install files from third-party sources.
Methods for Installing CyberFlix TV in Android TV Box
Method 1: Install CyberFlix TV – direct method
- Open the browser of your Android TV box, search for an APK file of CyberFlix TV which is compatible with your Android TV box, and proceed to download it.
- A pop-up window will appear on the screen. Select “Just Once” to start downloading the APK file.
- Once the download is complete, you can locate your downloaded APK file in either of the 3 ways:
- Go to the home screen, select “Apps” > “Local Disk” and select the downloaded APK file.
- Go to the home screen, select “Apps” > “File Explorer” > “Local Disk” > “Download” and select the downloaded APK file.
- Go to the home screen and select “Applnstaller“. A pop-up window “Choose a device to scan apks” will appear. Select “Local Disk” and wait for the apks to appear. Then select the downloaded APK file.
- Select “INSTALL” in the next window and give the required permissions. CyberFlix TV will start installing in your Android TV box.
Method 2: Install CyberFlix TV with the help of File manager
A file manager makes it much easier to download and install files from third-party sources. It provides you with one platform for downloading and installing your files so that you do not have to search for them on your device. In this guide, we have chosen “ES Explorer” as the file manager to help you install CyberFlix TV in your Android TV box.
- Open “Google Play Store” in your Android TV box, search for “ES Explorer” and install it.
- Open “ES Explorer” and go to “Tools” > “Download Manager” > “New”.
- A new window will appear. Next to “Path:”, enter the URL of the appropriate APK file of CyberFlix TV, and then select “DOWNLOAD NOW“. The APK file will start downloading.
- Once the download is complete, another new window will appear with 2 options, “OPEN FOLDER” and “OPEN FILE“. Select “OPEN FILE”.
- In the next window, select the “INSTALL” option. CyberFlix TV will start installing in your Android TV box.
Once CyberFlix TV is successfully installed in your Android TV box, go to the home screen of your Android TV and open “Apps“. You will find CyberFlix TV there. Click on it to launch it.
So, these are the 2 methods for installing CyberFlix TV on your Android TV box. Following all these steps, you should be able to smoothly install and run CyberFlix TV in your box.
Nonetheless, if you face any issues within these steps, do let us know in the comments below. If you know about other methods of installing CyberFlix TV in the Android TV box, do not hesitate at all to write them all in the comments below.
You can also learn
- How to Choose the Right Android Tv Box in 2021
- How to Cast Videos from Laptop to Android TV Box
- Best Media Player for Android Tv Box.
- How to get Netflix on Android TV Box.