Using Bluetooth in your day-to-day gaming and the streaming experience becomes quite frequent as you use your android tv box more and more over time.
Although it is effortless to do, many users have reported that they could not find the option to do it as the operating system is very cluttered in its ways. This is true. And the producers should improve it.
Here are some quick steps to turn on the Bluetooth of your android tv box:
Step 1: Press the Home Button on Your Supplied Remote
Every single Android TV Box device comes with a dedicated remote that is voice-enabled for ease of access. On this same remote, you have to find the “HOME” button.
Step 2: Scroll Down to Settings
There are plenty of options in the HOME menu. So, try not to get too confused. Just keep scrolling down. It is usually there, written at the end of the menu. In the end, you should see the “Settings” option.
Step 3: Enter the Settings Menu
At this point, you have to select the “Settings” option and enter it. You can do this by pressing the “Select” button on your remote.
Step 4: Scroll Down to Network and Accessories
Carefully scroll down from here. Don’t click on anything that you don’t know about. It can corrupt your operating system.
- There should be a “Network and Accessories” option in the middle somewhere.
- When you find it use the “Select” button to enter it.
Step 5: Select Bluetooth Settings
When you find it hit the “Select” button once again.
Step 6: Select the Bluetooth Option
And then press the “Select” button.
Step 7: Highlight On
Now all you have to do is turn it ON by selecting the ON option. Make sure that the settings menu reflects that the Bluetooth is ON.
Important Note: If the electricity goes out at any point in time and there is a power outage or the Android TV Box gets unplugged by accident. The Bluetooth settings may automatically get turned OFF once again.
This is an operating system issue. And unfortunately, you can’t do anything about it.
But now that you have this guide. You don’t need to worry about anything. You can keep coming back here and repeat the steps and solve your problem.
Different Uses of Bluetooth in Android TV Box:
Bluetooth technology works as a medium to connect different devices to your Android TV Box. Below are some of the primary uses of Bluetooth connectivity
- Connecting external Speakers: The most common Bluetooth use is to connect external speakers to your Android TV box. This will allow you to get better sound quality and viewing experience.
- Pairing Different Devices: Through Bluetooth, you can connect multiple devices to your Android TV box and share content across platforms
- Bluetooth Remote Control: You can additionally pair your remote or your android phone to your box and use it as a remote control as well.
- Pair Game Controllers: There are many Bluetooth-enabled controllers you can connect to your Android TV box. After which, you can use them to play your favorite games on the big screen.
- Pair Bluetooth Headphones: Another quick hack to get the most immersive audio experience is using a Bluetooth headphone. You can easily connect them with your android TV box and use them to get the best possible sound quality.