Some of you enjoying the Hulu on Roku, unfortunately encounter problem in Hulu app. One solution might be logout of the Hulu app on Roku device, but it is not getting possible right now. Don’t worry. Many of the users of Roku and Hulu are facing the problem of log out of Hulu on Roku device. In this article we are listing some methods to get Log out of Hulu on Roku.
Overview of the Hulu Streaming app
The Hulu streaming app is a good alternative to Netflix and it is pretty cost-efficient. Hulu was one of the pioneers in TV streaming services, which has an amazing library of media content like new movies and TV shows.
It’s a media streaming website or app which was founded by The Walt Disney Company and NBCUniversal in 2008. The Hulu streaming service is easy and simple to use. You can view your favorite shows and movies daily on it. It has categories of TV shows, movies, news, kids’ shows, stand up comedians, and searchable libraries that are updated every week.
It has three subscription plans that are $6.99/month, Hulu (no ads) for $12.99/month. And the final plan of Hulu is Hulu+ Live TV for $69.99/month with Disney+ and ESPN+.
How to Sign Out of Hulu on Roku
There are no specific reasons shown behind why you need to log out, but there may be certain conditions that might force you to do so. When these problems are there, you will have to take some steps in order to log out completely. The following methods are available for logging out of the Hulu app on Roku.
- 1. Get Log Out of Hulu on Roku
- 2. Proceed to Log Out of Hulu on Roku via the website
- 3. Sign Out of Hulu on Roku via Mobile app
The above methods will help you to Sign out of the Hulu app on your Roku device.
Method1: Get Log Out of Hulu on Roku
Follow the steps given below to get log out of the Hulu app on Roku streaming device.
1. Pair up your Roku device with the TV and connect both of them with a common Wi-fi connection.
2. Go to pre-installed channel section in Home dashboard of your Roku device.
3. Pick the channel Hulu app from Roku Channel Store and open it using the Remote.
4. On the dashboard of the Hulu channel, click to the profile icon.
5. You should look for the logout option from the option given in the list.
6. Lastly, Tap on the Logout option to get the log out process done on the Hulu app on Roku streaming device.
Method 2: Get Log Out of Hulu on Roku via the website
You need to follow the steps given below to get Log out of Hulu on Roku device via the website.
1. You need to have a PC or laptop and connect it with an active internet connection.
2. Next Go the browser on your PC and search for Hulu app on it.
3. Now go to the official website of Hulu and login with Hulu credentials.
4. Now Click on the Profile section and Choose the Account option.
5. Select Watch Hulu on your devices.
6. Click Manage devices.
7. Select your remove next to your Roku device to get sign out of Hulu on Roku device.
Alternatively, you can sign out all of the devices altogether, using the following method:
1. Go to your PC or Laptop’s browser and open Hulu’s official website.
2. Login to the Hulu streaming website with username and password.
3. Click on the Profile icon on the Hulu’s dashboard and select Account option.
4. Scroll down and Under Privacy and Settings, choose Protect your Account option.
5. Now Tap on Select Log Out of All Computers. This process will logout Hulu on all the devices on which Hulu is logged in.
Sign Out of Hulu on Roku via Mobile app
The following the steps given below, you can easily get Log out of the Hulu App on Roku device via mobile app.
1. Launch the Hulu app on your mobile phone.
2. From the bottom left of the home screen, click on the Account.
3. Choose Settings and then Privacy and Settings.
4. Tap on Protect Your Account option.
5. Then Select Log Out of All Computers.
6. Thus, you can log out of Hulu on Roku using Mobile app.
Here in this article, we mentioned some methods to log out of Hulu on Roku device. Almost all the methods are effective and might get solve your problem. Whatever method you choose to log out of Hulu on Roku. If you face any problem, do not forget to take the help of the comment section below. If your problem still remains unsolved, you can contact us directly via the contact us page of our website.