So, you have finally got yourself a brand-new Android TV Box (If not then read How to Choose the Right Android Tv Box) and have started using it for your entertainment. Android TV Box is not limited only to all of these. You also get to watch movies, play songs, and a ton of other things. As you spend more and more time on it, you only find even newer features.
As you begin to realize that there is so much more than you can do with this box. But what if there is something even better waiting for you in this android tv box? What if you could turn it into a complete PC by installing Windows 10 on it?
Yes, something like that can actually happen.
You can actually get a Windows 10 operating system working on your android box. And we are here with an easy-to-follow guide to help you get it with ease.
Why Install Windows 10 on your Android TV Box?
Installing Windows 10 on your android tv box lets you:
- Use the best application that is available on One Click
- Create Shortcuts of the most used application on the Desktop by press and Hold Feature.
- Easily navigate to other apps
- Use the File Explorer of Windows 10
- Create Folders, Cut, Copy, Paste, Move, Share, etc.
- Listing of all of your drives, SD Card, Storage, audio and video files, and pictures in PC style.
Now that you are aware of all of that let us get started with the actual thing.
How to Install Windows 10 on Your Android TV Box
Follow these quick steps to install Windows 10 on your Android TV Box:
Step 1: Head over to HOME
Grab your Android TV remote control and hit the HOME button on it.
Step 2: Open PlayStore
- The Android PlayStore is available on almost all Android TV devices. Make a quick search and you will find it.
- Then use the Select button to open it.
Step 3: Search for Computer Launcher
This is the secret app that lets you use Windows 10 on your Android TV Box. All you have to do is install it.
Step 4: Install the app and launch it
- Once the app is installed, go to settings.
- Now set the default home launcher to “Computer Launcher.”
- After that, all you have to do is click on “Home.” All the settings are pre-configured on this app to start function with the best settings from the first launch itself.
This was literally all you had to do! You’re now all set to enjoy using Windows on your Android TV Box!
If this one didn’t turn out well for you, we have got another fantastic method waiting for you. This one is a bit longer, but with this easy-to-follow guide, you will get it working in no time.
You can use the alternative method as well to install windows 10 on Android TV box.
Step 1: Open PlayStore
- Tap on the “HOME” key and search for PlayStore.
- Now open it, and follow the next step.
Step 2: Install JPCSIM
- Now search for JPCSIM in the Playstore.
- Once you find the application, install it on your Android TV Box.
Step 3: On the first Launch choose Yes
Just like the previous app, most of the important stuff is already pre-configured. The only thing that you have to do is get through the prompt that gets popped up on the first launch.
It should look something like this:
Step 4: Choose Windows 10
By now, you should see a slide bar with the option to go both left and right. You have now use the Select button on your remote and head over to choose the right version of Windows that you want to install on your Android TV Box.
- It is going to take a few moments, and then Viola!
- With that, you have successfully installed Windows 10 for your Android TV Box.
That was it for the method. You can start exploring the brand operating system on your Android TV Box. This tutorial has explained you how to install Windows 10 on Android TV Box. You can read more such amazing tutorials like.