In case you want to use a free media app that lets you stream entertaining content for free. Thunder TV is the app for you. In this article, we will be discussing some of the simplest and easy-to-follow methods that you can use to install Thunder TV on your Android TV Box without much effort.
What is Thunder TV?
If you live in the US and are a native citizen who loves to watch live TV then Thunder TV is the go-to place for you. It is basically an IPTV software that lets you watch live TV right on your Android TV Box.
With this IPTV you get the option to choose from around 2,500+ live channels and every single one of them comes with a full HD quality video and immersive audio. In addition to this, you also get a full 24 x 7 customer support from Thunder TV so that you do not have to worry about any type of malfunction that might happen.
Now that you have a basic understanding of what the Thunder TV is let us now move on to how you can install Thunder TV on your Android TV Box.
Ways to install Thunder TV on Android TV Box
There are plenty of different types of methods to install Thunder TV on your Android TV Box. We have covered the best ones for you. Please follow the steps in exactly the same sequence as they are mentioned below.
Let us start with the first method.
Method #1: Installing through Play Store
The simplest and the most reliable method to get Thunder TV for your Android TV Box is to download and install it directly from the play store itself.
It the simplest and fastest method available all you have to do is just follow the steps in the exact same manner as given below:
- Step 1: Open Play Store from the Home menu
- Step 2: Type Thunder TV on the search bar and hit search
- Step 3: Click on the first option that appears on the screen
- Step 4: Hit on the install button to download the app
- Step 5: Wait for a few seconds for the download and installation to get finished
- Step 6: Launch the Thunder TV app from the Home Screen
And this is it, you should now be able to launch the app and watch your favorite tv channels live at any time you like. If however, this method did not work then you can move on to the next method.
Method #2: Installing using the Downloader App
There is an app available for Android called Downloader. It lets users install various different kinds of apps very reliably. It is a prerequisite to installing Thunder TV.
So you must get it first before getting Thunder TV. Just follow the steps given below:
Step 1: Enable Unknown Sources
- From the Home, menu go to the Settings
- A cog icon is there on the bottom select it
- After this select the Security and Restrictions option
- Here you will find the option of enabling unknown sources
Step 2: Install Downloader app
- Access the official website of AFTVNews and download the Downloader APK form this site.
- Once the download is complete. Select the APK and press “OK” to open. Provide the required permissions.
- Wait for a few minutes for the app to get installed
- Launch the app from the home screen
Step 3: Get Thunder TV from Downloader
- Open the downloader app and give it all the permission it needs
- Enter http://blu.thunder-tv.com in the search box
- You will see a dialogue box for downloading the APK, click on Install to begin the procedure.
- After some time the installation will be complete, and Thunder TV will get installed on your Android TV Box
Step 4: Configure Thunder TV
- You will be prompted to enter the login details so create an account
- Then go back to the screen and enter the credentials then hit Login
- You will then have to wait for the channels to load
- When the channel list appears you will be able to watch it instantly
And this was all for this second method. You can now stream live tv channels right from your Android TV Box using this brand new app for free anytime.