Suppose you have purchased a new Android TV box that hosts a third-party Appstore (Guide to choose right android box). Then installing your favorite apps will always be a mess. If you want a much simpler way to install multiple apps at once without any compatibility issues, you should try using Filelinked on Android TV Box. In case you are wondering what Filelinked is, keep reading. We have all the answers to your questions. This article will tell you why you should use FIlelinked and install Filelinked on the Android TV box. Let’s get right into it.
What is Filelinked?
As you might have seen in other tutorials, there are multiple ways to install a 3rd party application on Android TV Box. You can either do it via an Appstore or download and install the application manually. But, Filelinked does this in one single tap. This application was made explicitly for TVs as it is tough to browse and download applications through a TV remote.
It is an app that will convert downloadable links into readable codes, which can be any compilation of multiple numbers. Using this, the viewer can make a unique code for their application and share it online or with anyone using Filelinked. That’s not all people can even make a bundle of apps into a single code and send it to their friends. And by entering the code, you will be able to download all such apps in one go. With that, you might have understood how useful this app is. So, now let’s move to the part of installing it on your Android TV box.
How to Install Filelinked on Android TV Box
Installing Filelinked can be very beneficial for daily usage. It will let you share apps more efficiently. In case you are worried about how to install this app, rest assured we have you covered. To install Filelinked on Android TV Box, all you have to do is follow the steps below.
Method 1: Download Manually
The easiest method to install Filelinked on your Android TV box is by doing it manually. It not only saves your device from unwanted malware but also provides you with better security. To download the application, all you have to do is follow the steps below.
Step 1: Download the apk file.
- Open your computer and tap on this link.
- This will take you to the download page, download the application and save it on a portable drive.
Note: In case you are not able to access the link, use any VPN and connect to a US server. Now try again, you download will begin immediately.
Step 2: Connect the Drive to your Box
- Now, connect the drive to your Android TV box.
- Make sure you have a file browser installed on your Box.
Step 3: Install the Application
- Now, head to the file manager and access your drive. After this, head to the folder, you saved the Apk.
- Once you tap on the application, you will get a pop-up message to install the application.
- Tap on “Install” and then press on Done.
- In case you get a pop-up message saying installation from unknown sources is not allowed.
- Go to the settings menu and check if installation from unknown sources is turned on or not.
- Once you open the list, you will have to tap on the application you are using to install Filelinked.
- After this, tap on Filelinked once again, and you will be able to install the application on the device.
Method 2: Using a Third-Party Downloader
In case you don’t have a ready-to-use computer or a portable drive. You can still download the application using a 3rd party downloader pretty conveniently. All you have to do is follow the steps mentioned below:
Step 1: Install Downloader
As the Android TV box doesn’t come with an inbuilt downloader, you will have to install a reliable downloader for your Android TV Box.
- Start your Android TV Box, and open the Appstore.
- Once you are in the app store, search for “Downloader.”
- Now, install the best application as per reviews and downloads.
- After that, you have to turn on installation from Unknown Sources from the settings menu.
Step 2: Launch and Download Filelinked
- Once you have turned it on, open the Downloader and give access to the application.
- Click on “Allow” once you open it.
- Now tap on “OK” to start using it.
- Now take your cursor to the “enter a URL section” and tap on ok or select. This will open the keyboard on your TV box.
- Now, you have to enter this exact URL in the search box. “troypoint.com/fl.” After that, tap on Go.
- This link will directly download the Filelinked application. After that, one pop-up will appear to install the application. Select “Install.” And then press on “Done.”
- After that, a pop-up will appear to remove the downloaded file. You can do that by selecting “Delete.” You will have to select it twice to delete the file.
- With that, you have successfully installed the Filelinked application.
- Now press the “Home” button and open the application.
With that, you now have access to all the codes available on the internet. All the applications that are floating on the network of Filelinked are now at your disposal. Ensure you only use codes provided by developers or any trusted entity, as android TV boxes have no security against malware and unwanted viruses.
You may also like: