Hey Reader, I am going to share a Step by Step Guide to show you How to Install Apk on Android TV Box without using Google Play Store.
Sometimes we need to install such apps which are not available on the Google play store. To install them on our android device, we need to take a different path.
This different path is called Sideload. Sideloading is somewhat installing apps on the device without using the official Android store.
You can sideload apps if you allowed app install on your Android device from unknown sources. After allowing you will be prompted to accept the liabilities of harm from applications and it is justified as well.
Before starting with this guide, you need to make sure having the apk file from the trusted source. Those can be Apk Mirror, APKPure, Aptoide, or a trusted apk store. Still no surety of safety from othe sources. It’s always recommended to install apps from official Android Store only.
I have provided step by step guide to sideload app on Android TV Box. First learn strictly and then implement….
How to Install Apk on Android TV Box
Below you will find tutorial to install apk on any android device.
Through this guide you will be able to install any apk on your Android TV box. This guide is not only for Android TV box, you can install apk on any android streaming device using the same method.
So let’s start the guide….
Install APK on Android
Our method of installation of apk on Android requires the following things-
- Your android device have chrome installed on it
- Device should have proper net connectivity to perform this method without any hassle.
- You need to know that this method can make your device vulnerable for attacks from applications, so perform it on your own risk.
Let’s start the process –
- Go on the Setting section in your android TV box and click on Security tab.
- Click on the Unknown Sources option.
- Turn on the Unknown Sources that you will be using to install the apk file with.
- Now go back to the home section of Android device and launch Chrome browser.
- Now put the url of the page that is having the download link of the apk you want to install.
- Click on the download link to download the apk file.
- You need to click on the Download button.
- Next a caution box will prompt on the screen saying “This type of file can harm your device” click on.
- After downloading the file, click on three dot sign in the chrome to go to the Download section of Chrome.
- Next click on Downloads from the menu.
- You will see the downloaded files list.
- Double click on your downloaded apk file to install. In my case it is SyberTV apk.
- After installation you can run the app.
Thus, you can install apk on your Android device by using web browser. Once you install the apk file, you can delete the apk file from the device.
This method to install apk on android is same for all the Android Streaming devices.
I hope we have explained it properly. Still you got any question in your mind, please comment down below. I will answer each of your query.
You may also like:-