Hey there, are you looking for the best streaming service out there for your Android device? If yes, then you made it up to the right decision of installing Now TV. Perhaps Now TV is one of the best options for Android users if their main target is Entertainment. It is suitable for you to search for a good streaming service, no matter whether you are a late-night movie watcher or a sports freak or interested in reading documentaries.
This app saves you from waiting months to stream the latest shows; that’s not all. It also lets you stream live sports in your Android TV box. Now TV is a Sky network service that gives access to the best Sky movies and Sports channels without any Subscription! Yes, you read it right! You can buy passes of any validity according to your needs, starting from a day’s access to a pass for a year. It’s absolutely on the user’s wish. It’s also applicable for different age groups as one can opt for the Kids pass.
Ways to install Now TV in an Android TV box:
Want to install the Now TV on the Android box? Check out these easy-to-follow guides to install Now TV, where you will get all the details.
Method #1: Install Using Third-party Downloader:
Like we mentioned earlier, Now TV is not available on Playstore for most of the devices. So, you will have to download this app via a third party downloader onto your Android TV box.
- Go to the device’s Main Menu, then go to Settings and turn on “Installation from unknown source” from Chrome Browser or any other browser you are using.
- Open your Browser and search for the “Downloader App” APK file.
- Download it in your Android box.
- Open the file in your File Explorer and then install and launch the Downloader App and search for Now TV.
• Download Now TV from it quickly.
Method #2: Install Now TV on Android box using USB:
It’s the same way we install the software on our PCs or smartphone by launching it from the multiple APK files available in Chrome.
- Download the APK version of Now TV on your PC. (Here’s the URL of Now TV)
- Send the files in your Flash Drive.
- Plug the Flash Drive in your smart box. Then a notification will pop up on the screen.
- Make sure your Android box has a File Manager installed in it.
- Now open the File Manager and transfer the files to your Android TV Box.
- Open the file in your Android TV Box.
- Launch and install the Now TV app.
- With that, you can enjoy Now TV on your Android TV Box
NOTE: Use of an active VPN is highly recommended during online streaming as your online activities can be easily tracked by the ISP and Government agencies.
Why Should We Prefer Now TV Over Other Streaming Services?
1. Flexible “Passes” and pricing: Unlike other services, Now TV offers their customers many ways to avail themselves of their entertainment with different packages.
2. Daily Updates of Movies, Web series and Sports news: Now TV gives the subscribers the luxury of streaming anything live or movies that go trendy.
3. No need for taking an annual contract: The app is free for all users. Some of its contents need a subscription to stream, which comes with different packages of reasonable cost.
FAQ’s ABOUT Now TV on Android
What is the cost of Now TV on Android?
The app is entirely free to use. You can watch free movies and documentaries anytime without any cost. Still, eventually, if you want to get the latest movies and sports and news updates, you will have to buy the passes.
Is Now TV officially available on Android?
Now TV is not officially a part of the Android App Store. You need to install through the sideloading route by the different websites or the link given above. However, if you think it’s unsafe, then you are wrong.