So, you have just purchased your brand-new Android TV Box. But it’s not in your own native language and is set to some other foreign language and you want it to be in a language of your choice.
What do you do about it?
You read this guide and follow these quick and simple steps to change the language of your Android TV Box to something of your liking:
How to Change the Language on Android TV Box:
There are chances that you are not familiar with operating the Android TV box, which is why you are looking for ways to change its language. Below are some easy-to-follow steps to change the language on your Android TV Box:
Step 1: Tap on the HOME button on your remote
Every single Android TV Box device comes with a dedicated remote that is voice-enabled for ease of access.
- On this same remote you have to find the “HOME” button.
Step 2: Go to Settings
- There are plenty of options in the HOME menu.
- So, try not to get too confused. All you have to do is keep scrolling down. It is usually there, written at the end of the menu.
- In the end, you should see the “Settings” option.
Step 3: Select Language
You are finally here. Now all you have to do is choose a language of your preference.
Step 4: Choose the language of your Preference and Hit Select
- On this menu, you can either scroll up, or you can scroll down. You will be able to find your required language in this list. All that is left to do is to select it.
- After you select the language, your device might ask for a reset. Complete that, and your good to go.
- Now your Android TV box will have the language you preferred.