In recent years, Roku has gained high momentum and popularity among the audience due to its capacity to allow you to experience features from a smart TV on a non-smart TV. Roku made a streaming experience out of the box; you need to use the thumb drive-like device to cast media, stream media online, surf the internet, and do various other things.
Roku continuously covers the milestones with a large user base as a well-known media streaming player. It coves all the functionality that you would expect from a smart TV.
But one of the most important things that a Roku user wants to know or even should know is how to adjust the volume on Roku.
Several audio settings include exclusive sound modes, speech clarity, and volume levels. You can level the streaming sound by using volume mode.
For the optimal streaming experience, you can adjust the volume in various ways. Take a look at the part below to learn how to change the volume on Roku in a nutshell.
Let’s get a strike right..!!!
It’s significant to adjust the volume on Roku. There are two ways to adjust the volume on Roku.
- Using Roku Mobile App,
- Using Roku Remote.
To adjust the volume on Roku using Mobile App, you need to use the official Roku app as a remote.
- Go to the play store, Download and Install the Roku app from the Play Store or App Store on your Android or iPhone.
- Launch the installed app on your mobile device.
- From the menu bar, select the joystick icon.
- During playback, use the arrow keys to change the volume.
- Select the Headphones icon to enter private listening mode and enjoy.
Follow the below steps to learn how to adjust the volume on Roku using the TV remote. The volume buttons are located on the right side of your Roku remote.
- To increase the volume on Roku, Press the volume up button.
- To lower the volume on Roku, Press the volume down button.
- To mute or unmute the sound, you can use the mute button.
It is very easy to change the volume modes on Roku TV.
There are three volume settings: Off, Leveling, and Night. You can change the loudness mode to suit your needs.
Go through it and learn how to change the volume mode during playback and in the settings menu.
Off: With this feature, the volume modes become inactive, and the volume of the content you are listening to remains unchanged.
Levelling: If you want to enjoy various entertainment, turn on steady loudness. This eliminates the need to adjust the volume when switching channels or during commercials.
Night: It increases gentle sounds while decreasing loud sounds. As a result, you can listen to sounds from a concert without bothering others around you.
Follow the below stated simple steps.
- Begin watching a video on your Roku TV.
- On your Roku remote, press the Asterisk (*) button.
- Select Sound Settings from the drop-down menu.
- Now, adjust the Volume mode to your liking.
If you cannot find the * sign on your Roku remote, use the directional pad, which is in plus shape, situated in the centre of the remote to change the volume button.
Volume Modes can easily be changed using the Settings Menu. Follow the below steps.
- On your Roku remote, press and hold the Home button.
- Navigate to the Settings option on the main menu.
- Select Audio and then Volume modes.
- Toggle the volume in the desired manner.
Is there a volume control on the Roku TV?
The volume control buttons for Roku TV are present on the physical remote. They are located on the right side of the Roku remote and can modify the sound as per the usage.
How can you increase the volume on a Roku TV without a remote?
It is very easy to increase the volume on a Roku TV without using a remote. You can use the official Roku app to adjust the volume on a Roku TV without using a remote. It can be downloaded and used as a remote control on your mobile device.
Which Devices support volume modes on Roku?
To check the device support, you need to check your Roku device’s model and software version. Follow these steps to carry it out.
- Go to settings
- Navigate to systems
- Here you will find the “about” section to collect the information.
Volume modes are compatible with Roku OS 9 and later, the Roku Express 3900x, Streambar 9102x, Streaming Stick+ 3810x and 3811x, and Premiere 3920x and 4620x.
How do I change the volume on my Roku?
There are several ways to adjust the volume on your Roku we have listed in this article. If you want to know how to change the level and volume modes on Roku, its compatibility, using with remote or using with Roku app, you can read the article above; I have discussed everything in detail.
How do I adjust the volume on my TCL Roku TV?
Follow the below steps:
- To control the volume on your TV, use the TCL TV remote:
- To increase or decrease the volume, use the +/- buttons on the remote control.
- Press and hold the – button for roughly 5 seconds to muffle the sound.
Why isn’t my Roku volume working?
If your Roku device does not produce sound, check your HDMI connection, tweak your Roku’s audio settings, and ensure that the audio format of the video is compatible with your Roku device. If your Roku still doesn’t have sound, try resetting it.