If you have just purchased an universal remote and need Hisense TV Universal remote Codes this article explains these codes. There are many code codes for remotes that work with Hisense which are listed below. We have provided multiple codes to each device. If one of the codes does not work, you can try another one. The code will usually be 4 digits in length.
Hisense is among the top TV brands on the market. Most of the time, a Hisense TV is equipped with the remote control. However, if you lose the Hisense TV remote, or it was damaged it is possible to use an universal remote to control the television.
It is essential to understand how to program your universal remote to function on the Hisense TV in order that you are able to apply the code. This guide will help you program your Hisense TV using the Universal remote controls has been described in the following.
Hisense TV 3 Digit Universal Remote Codes
Hisense TV 4 Digit Universal Remote Codes
0073, 0182, 0216, 0848, 0208, 0009, 0145, 0156, 0227, 0508, 0696, 0748, 0753, 0821, 1170, 0780.
Hisense TV 5 digit Universal Remote Codes
|Brand||Hisense TV Remote Codes|
|GE ( General Electric)||0073, 0182, 0216|
|One-For-All||0182, 0073, 0216|
|Philips||0908, 0819, 0223|
|Westinghouse||3537, 1173, 2464, 1016, 1176, 0004, 0216, 0182, 2463, 2060, 0077, 0073, 2503|
RCA Universal Remote Codes For Hisense TV
GE Universal Remote Codes For Hisense TV
One-For-All Universal Remote Codes For Hisense TV
Philips Universal Remote Codes For Hisense TV
Westinghouse Universal Remote Codes For Hisense TV
3537, 1173, 2464, 1016, 1176, 0004, 0216, 0182, 2463, 2060, 0077, 0073, 2503
if None of these codes worked from above list then call to this number 1-888-935-8880 to get working code.
How to Program Hisense TV Universal Remote Without Codes
With the auto-search method, all Hisense TV Universal remote Codes go through a scanning process within the remote. It scans a single code at a time in order to identify the correct remote code that will work with your remote to set up the remote control. Follow the steps below:
- “Switch on” the smart device such as “TV” that you’d like to use as a universal remote with.
- “Turn on” the remote, press the button for the device (TV DVD, CBL, OK/SEL) for 3 seconds. The LED light will indicate that the device is prepared to be programmed.
- Point out the remote to the device and then click on “CH+” & “CH+” switches. Remote will show off and on signals. Press the “up” or “down” key repeatedly until the device will be turned off.
- Check the code by pressing on the “power” key. The device will be turned on. If it starts, try to change the channel to confirm that the remote has been properly programmed.
- Tap then the “device” button to save the code. The LED on the device will flash twice to confirm the code saved.
How to Program Hisense TV Universal Remote With Manual Method
Utilizing the keycode, you can easily create a universal remote, and the keycode will identify the manufacturer and model of your device.
- You must first “Turn the device on”
- Click “TV” on your “One For All universal remote”
- Then press while holding on the “Setup button” of the Universal Remote until it displays “Light Flash” (It show it’s”Learning mode”)
- Enter your “Keycode” which you gathered from the above table.
- After you’ve completed the procedure, just “point the remote towards the television” and then “Press and Hold the Power” button.
- You can release the “Power Button” whenever the screen is turned off.
This is it, your television will now function perfectly using this universal remote. In case your device isn’t responding with remote, try repeating the same process using the different code that is in the same area of the table referenced.
How to Program Hisense TV Universal Remote With Code Search
If you are unable to locate the code that works on the device at the moment, you can change your universal remote in search mode to find the right one. This is a manual code that forces the remote to enter the search mode.
- First , “Turn The Device On”
- Then press then hold “Setup” button
- You must enter into the “9-9-1” (three digit) code.
- Then hold down the “Power Button” on the remote. Then press the Channel up until your TV “Turns off”
The above procedure may require long time, however it is crucial to identify your code. After you’ve completed the above steps, your remote should function perfectly.
We hope this article on Hisense TV Universal remote Codes and program instructions has been helpful. If you need any additional assistance, please feel free to reach out to us in the comments section below. We’ll be happy to help however we can. Thanks for reading!