In this article, we will provide you with the Dynex TV Universal Remote Codes and programming instructions. By using the correct code, you can program your Dynex TV remote to work with your TV. If you have any questions or need assistance, please feel free to contact us.
Dynex Universal Remote Codes List
|Comcast M1057||0463, 10463, 096|
|Direct TV RC23||10463|
|Dish Network VIP508||720|
|Dish Network VIP622||720|
|One for All URC-6690||0464|
|TiVo SERIES 3||091|
First Try This Codes
Dynex 4 Digit Universal Remote Codes
2049, 2184, 1463, 5311, 3141, 3161, 0371, 2891, 1040, 1181, 1171, 0135, 1718, 0115, 5421
Dynex 5 Digit Universal Remote Codes
10180, 10178, 10171, 10623, 11963, 10096, 10463, 10154, 10236, 10463, 12049, 12184, 11463, 11780, 11785, 11810, 12288, 11631, 13700, 18924, 13153, 11435
Dynex 3 Digit Universal Remote Codes
720, 001, 538, 533, 834, 632, 256, 583, 585, 701, 706, 698, 726, 500, 220, 908, 587, 333, 603, 221, 115, 503, 666, 800, 120, 650, 844, 724, 200
GE Universal Remote Codes For Dynex TV
3141, 5311, 3161, 6521, 0371, 2891
RCA Universal Remote Codes For Dynex TV
Philips Universal Remote Codes Dynex
How to Program Dynex Universal Remote Without Codes
With the auto-search method, all Dynex Universal Remote Codes go through a scanning process within the remote. It scans a single code at a time in order to identify the correct remote code that will work with your remote to set up the remote control. Follow the steps below:
- “Switch on” the smart device such as “TV” that you’d like to use as a universal remote with.
- “Turn on” the remote, press the button for the device (TV DVD, CBL, OK/SEL) for 3 seconds. The LED light will indicate that the device is prepared to be programmed.
- Point out the remote to the device and then click on “CH+” & “CH+” switches. Remote will show off and on signals. Press the “up” or “down” key repeatedly until the device will be turned off.
- Check the code by pressing on the “power” key. The device will be turned on. If it starts, try to change the channel to confirm that the remote has been properly programmed.
- Tap then the “device” button to save the code. The LED on the device will flash twice to confirm the code saved.
How to Program Dynex Universal Remote With Manual Method
Utilizing the keycode, you can easily create a universal remote, and the keycode will identify the manufacturer and model of your device.
- You must first “Turn the device on”
- Click “TV” on your “One For All universal remote”
- Then press while holding on the “Setup button” of the Universal Remote until it displays “Light Flash” (It show it’s”Learning mode”)
- Enter your “Keycode” which you gathered from the above table.
- After you’ve completed the procedure, just “point the remote towards the television” and then “Press and Hold the Power” button.
- You can release the “Power Button” whenever the screen is turned off.
This is it, your television will now function perfectly using this universal remote. In case your device isn’t responding with remote, try repeating the same process using the different code that is in the same area of the table referenced.
How to Program Dynex Universal Remote With Code Search
If you are unable to locate the code that works on the device at the moment, you can change your universal remote in search mode to find the right one. This is a manual code that forces the remote to enter the search mode.
- First , “Turn The Device On”
- Then press then hold “Setup” button
- You must enter into the “9-9-1” (three digit) code.
- Then hold down the “Power Button” on the remote. Then press the Channel up until your TV “Turns off”
The above procedure may require long time, however it is crucial to identify your code. After you’ve completed the above steps, your remote should function perfectly.
We hope this article on Dynex Universal Remote Codes and program instructions has been helpful. If you need any additional assistance, please feel free to reach out to us in the comments section below. We’ll be happy to help however we can. Thanks for reading!