Are you finding the best ways to install and watch DirecTV on Roku? You have landed in the right place. This article will discuss, solve, and close all your queries related to the installation and watch DirecTV on Roku.
So, before proceeding, I want to provide you with some of the glimpses. AT&T TV is a television streaming network, and it is often known as DirecTV. Getting access to their services is very easy; you need to use the DirecTV or AT&T TV apps, and voila..!! Everything will be in front of you.
It is packed with fascinating content such as live TV shows, news, popular movies, popular series, live sports, and premium channels such as HBO, Showtime, and others. And that is the reason why it is most popular among the users.
You can use Roku streaming devices to watch the DirecTV on large displays ( I know everybody wants this). These devices enable you to watch your favourite channel without any glitches.
Let’s move on and set your eyeballs on how to watch DirecTV on Roku.
How Do You Add DirecTV to Roku?
DirecTV is a native Roku Channel store app. It enables you to connect to Roku quickly. Just follow the simple steps below and add DirecTV to Roku.
1. First of all, you need to access the Homepage, so to access the home page, press the Home button on your Roku remote.
2. Go to the site and select the Streaming channels.
3. Scroll down and Click on Search Channels button.
4. In the search channel field, type direct or AT&T TV, you will get the suggestion and select the app from that suggested selection.
5. Click the Add Channel icon on the DirecTV/AT&T TV app page.
6. Here the installation begins; press the “OK” button, and you will be all set.
It is straightforward to stream DirecTV on Roku; follow the steps outlined below.
2. Open the DirecTV app on your Roku device.
3. Use the login credentials to complete the Sign-in process.
4. After login, you will be redirected to the DirecTV homepage.
6. To begin streaming on the device, press the Play button.
7. To add your favorite channels to “My Library,” go to the search icon and from there find and select your favorite shows and videos.
DirecTV is a subscription-based service and currently offers five membership plans for its users.
- DirecTV Entertainment: Costs you $64.99 per month; it includes more than 160 channels.
- DirecTV Choice: $69.99/month with 185+ channels.
- DirecTV Xtra: $79.99 per month, with over 235 channels.
- DirecTV Ultimate: $84.99/month for 250+ channels.
- DirecTV Premier: $134.99 per month and includes 330+ channels.
Check the DirecTV Advantages given below:-
DirecTV comes with a cloud DVR storage feature, enabling you to record your favourite shows. This helps you view such shows later; together with this, you can catch up on your missed favourite programs or episodes.
DirecTV comes with RVU technology embedded in it. With the help of this, you can choose from thousands of on-demand videos, and you can even stream yur favourite shows in high quality up to 1080p.
DirecTV enables you to enjoy your favourite shows and programs on several devices simultaneously. You can also have complete control over what your children must watch.
How Can I Use Screen Mirroring DirecTV (AT&T TV) on Roku?
The Step by Step process will help in mirroring DirecTV.
- Go to the Play Store and Download the AT&T TV app. Connect both your Android smartphone and your Roku to the same WiFi network.
- Fo to notification panel, and select a cast option.
- After completing this step, your smartphone will look for a nearby device. Select your Roku device.
- Go to your At&T TV app account and select any video content. It will begin to cast on the screen of your Roku device.
- On your computer, go to the AT&T TV website.
- Enter your login information.
- After completing it, use Windows + P on your keyboard to access the project tab.
- On the project tab, pick the option Connect to a wireless display.
- After connecting to a wireless display, you will see a list of devices. Select your Roku device.
- Choose and select a video you want to watch, and it will begin to play on the Roku device.
Content from AT&T TV is now available on the DirecTV Stream channel. You can connect the DirecTV Stream to Roku and watch all of your favourite entertainment on the big screen.
It offers four subscription plans to choose from. The plans include top apps such as HBO Max, Showtime, Starz, Epix, Cinemax, and others. Choose a monthly subscription plan and begin viewing all of your favourite shows on TV.
How do I use my Roku to watch DirecTV?
DirecTV on Roku is simple to use because it can be downloaded immediately from the Roku Channel Store. Just install it and start watching your favourite DirecTV shows.
What are features available with DirecTV on demand?
DirecTV has various standout features like multi-device streaming, cloud storage to record your favourite shows, and much more.
Is DirecTV less expensive than cable?
DirecTV is gaining popularity as a result of its high-quality service. It outperforms cable networks by a factor of a hundred. As a result, you can choose DirecTV without hesitation.
Is DirecTV a decent option?
Various competing services come in this segment, and DirecTV is more expensive than its competing services, but it is well worth the money. Because you can access thousands of pieces of content in a single location. As a result, it is a better option.