You are a fan of Crunchyroll, the best anime streaming service. One day you found out that Crunchyroll is available on Roku which means you can watch your favourite anime series and movies on the big TV. The only problem is that you have no idea how to make your Crunchyroll app work on Roku. Also get some other methods as well to get the Crunchyroll on Roku device. Let’s figure it out together in this article!
Is Crunchyroll on Roku?
There are a lot of people out there who love anime. And, Crunchyroll is one of the best places to watch it. But, what about Roku? Is Crunchyroll on Roku?
The answer is yes! You can indeed watch Crunchyroll on Roku. All you need is the Crunchyroll app, which is available in the Roku store. Once you have the app, simply log in with your Crunchyroll account and start streaming!
If you’re not already a Crunchyroll member, you can sign up for a free trial to check out the service. And, if you decide you like it, plans start at just $7.99/month. So, why not give it a try? You might just find your new favorite anime show!
How to Get Crunchyroll on Roku?
If you’re new to Roku, or if you’re not sure how to get Crunchyroll to Roku, don’t worry. We’ll walk you through the step-by-step process. Just follow the instructions below and you’ll be watching Crunchyroll on your Roku in no time.
- Add Crunchyroll channel on Roku
- Cast Crunchyroll on Roku via SmartPhone
- Cast Crunchyroll on Roku via PC or Mac
Way1: Add Crunchyroll channel on Roku**
Just follow the instructions below and you’ll be watching Crunchyroll on your Roku in no time.
1. Make sure your Roku device have active internet connection.
2. Go to the Roku home screen and select “Streaming Channels”.
3. Scroll down to “Search Channels.”
4. Enter “Crunchyroll” into the search bar and select “Crunchyroll” from your search results.
5. Select “Add Channel” and confirm the addition of the Crunchyroll channel and click on Go to channel.
6. Now sign-in to the Crunchyroll app using the login credentials.
7. That’s it! You can now find the Crunchyroll channel under “My Channels” on you.
8. Now you can start watching Crunchyroll on your Roku streaming device.
Way2: Cast Crunchyroll on Roku via SmartPhone
If you want to play Crunchyroll on your Roku, you can cast Crunchyroll on Roku streaming device from the smartphone.
1. To do this, you’ll need to connect your Phone and Roku to the same WiFi network.
2. Go to Roku settings> Apple AirPlay and HomeKit> AirPlay and HomeKit Settings and require code.
3. Now go to Go to Roku Settings>Screen Mirroring>Screen Mirroring Mode> Always allow.
4. Now look through phone’s inbuilt app store and search for the Crunchyroll app and install it on your smartphone.
5. Open the Crunchyroll app on your smartphone and put the login credentials in it.
6. Now choose any video on the Crunchyroll and click on the Cast or Airplay icon on the video screen.
7. Select the Roku streaming device from the list in your phone.
8. Lastly, you can start playing videos on Crunchyroll and it will appear on the Roku screen.
Way3: Cast Crunchyroll on Roku via PC or Mac
To connect and cast Crunchyroll on Roku through PC or Mac, follow these steps:
1. Make sure that your Roku and PC or Mac are connected to the same wireless network.
2. Go to Roku Settings>System>Screen Mirroring> Screen Mirroring mode>Set mode as Prompt to mirror PC to Roku device.
3. Go to Roku settings> Apple AirPlay and HomeKit> AirPlay and HomeKit Settings and make sure that AirPlay is enabled to mirror Mac to Roku device.
4. Now go to the PC or Mac’s browser and browse for Crunchyroll app and install the app on your PC or Mac (put the login details to the app after installation).
5. Now, click on the Windows+ P key for PC or Airplay option on Mac and select your Roku device from the list of available devices.
6. After this process, you can start playing Crunchyroll on the Roku streaming device.
Thanks for reading! We hope this article has helped you figure out how to watch Crunchyroll on Roku. Whether you’re a fan of anime or just looking for a new way to stream your favourite shows, Crunchyroll is a great option. With its huge selection of titles and easy-to-use interface, it’s no wonder Roku users are flocking to this streaming service. So, what are you waiting for? Give Crunchyroll a try today!