If you’re a cord-cutter or just looking to save some money, you may be wondering how to cancel HBO Max on Roku. While it’s not as simple as cancelling your Netflix subscription, it is possible to do so without having to contact customer service. In this article, we’ll show you how to cancel HBO Max on Roku so that you can save yourself some money each month.
About HBO Max
HBO Max is a streaming service from HBO that includes all of their great content, plus a ton of new and exclusive shows and movies. If you’re a Roku user, you can cancel your HBO Max subscription directly from your Roku device. Here’s how:
Is there a way to get cancel HBO Max on Roku?
Yes, there are ways to cancel HBO Max on Roku. You can do so by following the methods given in this article. By following these methods, you will be able to Get Cancel HBO Max on Roku.
How to Cancel HBO Max on Roku?
- Get Cancel HBO Max on Roku via Roku Streaming device
- Cancel HBO Max on Roku via HBO Website
- Get cancel HBO Max on Roku via the Roku website
Get Cancel HBO Max on Roku via Roku Streaming device
You can follow the method given below to Get cancel the HBO Max on the Roku device via the Roku streaming device.
1. Connect your Roku device with the fast speed internet and a regular power supply.
2. Next press the Home button on the Roku remote and then select for the search field.
3. Now search for the HBO max channel in the search field of Roku channel store.
4. Next choose the HBO max and login to it. Press the Star (*) button on the Roku remote.
5. Now select the Manage Subscription tab and pop on the Cancel Subscription for the following prompts.
6. Now click on the Cancel subscription bar to confirm it and click on Ok button.
7. Thus, you can cancel the Subscription of HBO Max on Roku streaming device.
Steps to Get Cancel HBO Max on Roku via HBO Website
It’s easy to cancel HBO Max on Roku via the HBO website. Here’s how:
1. You can use the Laptop, Pc, or Tablet and connect it with the high speed internet source.
2. Now search for the HBO Max site into the search engine and get into it.
3. Now look for the Sign-in screen and Sign-in with the HBO Max credentials.
4. Now click on the profile icon and select the Billing information tab on the screen.
5. Next click on the Manage subscription option and single out the cancel subscription tab.
6. Now proceed ahead by clicking on the Yes and Cancel subscription on that site.
7. Thus, you have cancelled the HBO Max on your Roku device.
Steps to Get Cancel HBO Max on Roku via Roku website
You should follow the steps given below to get Cancel HBO Max‘s app on Roku via Roku Website.
1. Take any Laptop, tablet or mobile and connect it with the high speed internet.
2. Now open any browser of your Laptop, PC or Tablet and click on the search field.
3. Now search for the Roku website in the search engine and browse for Roku official website.
4. On the Roku website, Sign-in with the Roku credentials.
5. Now enter into the Manage account option to manage your subscription on the Roku site.
6. Now look for the HBO Max tab and click on the Unsubscribe on that screen.
7. Thus, you can cancel the HBO Max on the Roku site.
There are a few different ways to cancel HBO Max on Roku. You can do it directly through your Roku device, or you can cancel it via the HBO website or the Roku website. Whichever method you choose, you’ll be able to continue using HBO Max until the end of your current billing cycle. After that, your subscription will be canceled and you’ll no longer have access to the service.