Feeling sick of paying a lot of money to your cable company? Planning to abandon it all?
Do it now..!!
Roku stick is all set to give you a whole new level of entertainment that too, with less expensive packages. Everything is looking totally fine, but you might have some questions regarding your beloved AT&T shows.
Let me tell you; you can cut your connections with your cable company anytime and enjoy hundreds of on-demand titles as well as access to the best premium entertainment on HBO, Netflix, and more with the AT&T TV app on your Roku device. It has a fantastic user interface that allows users to run their favourite channels with ease.
Instead of blindly scrolling through stations that all seem to be playing the same channels over time, you can use AT&T TV on Roku to search for the stuff you want to watch and get your entertainment at your fingertips. You can watch major networks like A&E, BBC, Discovery, E!, ESPN HD, Food Network, HGTV, History, and many others with AT&T TV.
So, in this article, I will let you know how to Activate AT&T TV on Roku with just simple steps and watch your favorite channels on the go.
- You will get thousands of on-demand titles with this.
- It provides 4K resolution streaming in amazing quality. As a result, you can enjoy shows or movies in spectacular clarity.
- You can easily stream AT&T TV on a variety of devices. Besides, several users can watch it at the same time.
- You will get up to 500 hours of Cloud DVR storage, allowing you to record and view your favourite shows whenever you choose.
- It offers smooth connectivity with your smart home gadgets and uses your voice to control them.
Current;y there are 7 subscription packages of AT&T TV are available:
- Plus Package: Get access to 45+ channels for $65 per month.
- Max Package: Get access to 60+ channels for $80 per month.
- Optimo Mas Package: Get access to 90+ channels for $86 per month.
- Entertainment Package: Get access to 65+ channels for $93 per month.
- Choice Package: Get access to 85+ channels for $110 per month.
- XTRA Package: Get access to 105+ channels for $124 per month.
- Ultimate Package: Get access to 125+ channels for $135 per month.
Follow these simple steps and add AT&T TV on Roku:
Step 1: Connect the Roku device to your smart TV’s HDMI port.
Step 2: Go to the Streaming Channels area on the home page.
Step 3: Find AT&T TV by scrolling down to the Search button.
Step 4: Select the app from the list, and the app information page will appear.
Step 5: Wait a moment after clicking the Add Channel button.
Step 6: A pop-up will display after the installation is completed. Tap on the OK option.
Follow the below steps and access AT&T TV on Roku:
Step 1: First of all, open the AT&T TV app on your smartphone.
Step 2: Then, you need to fill out the Sign-in form with your correct email address and password.
Step 3: After filling out the form, you will get the AT&T TV library on your TV screen.
Step 4: Here, you need to choose your preferred channel and then a show which you want to watch.
Step 5: Here you go..!! Watch your favorite show on Roku.
Follow these steps and cancel your AT&T TV subscription on Roku:
Step 1: Open your Roku home screen, and go to the AT&T TV app.
Step 2: On your Roku remote, press and hold the asterisk (*) button.
Step 3: Here, the app’s information page will appear on your TV screen.
Step 4: Select Manage Subscription from the drop-down menu.
Step 5: To cancel the service, click the Cancel subscription button.
What is the cost of the AT&T TV app?
AT&T TV provides nearly seven subscription levels, starting at $65 per month. For a limited time, you can try AT&T TV for free for up to seven days.
What devices are compatible with AT&T TV?
AT&T TV works with a variety of devices, including Android, iOS, Firestick, Roku, Chromecast, and more. Browsers can also be used to watch AT&T TV.
How do I watch AT&T TV online?
AT&T TV can be viewed on a variety of devices. Through the official AT&T TV app, you may watch a variety of films, series, TV shows, and other content.
Do you require an AT&T TV box?
AT&T TV is a streaming bundle that combines live TV, on-demand content, and cloud DVR recording. You get a set-top box and remote control with the service, but you can also utilise the mobile app.