The Apollo Group TV is an online streaming service that offers a great selection of TV shows, movies, and more. With Apollo Group TV, you can watch your favorite shows on your Roku device. If you’re looking for a streaming service that’s affordable and has a great selection, Apollo Group TV is a great option. It has a huge selection of channels. If you’re looking for a great way to watch Apollo Group TV on your Roku, you’ve come to the right place. In this article, we’ll show you how to get and watch Apollo Group TV on Roku.
About Apollo TV
Apollo Group TV is an Internet Protocol Television (IPTV) provider. IPTV uses your existing internet connection to deliver television programming, meaning that you don’t have to worry about cable or satellite bills. Apollo Group TV offers a variety of channels, including sports, news, and entertainment, so you can find something for everyone in your family.
Stream Apollo Group TV on Roku by Screen Mirror Method via iPhone
Assuming you have an iPhone and a Roku device, here are the steps to follow to stream Apollo Group TV on Roku by screen mirroring:
1. Make sure that both your iPhone and Roku device are connected to the same Wi-Fi network.
2. Download the Apollo Group TV app on your iPhone.
3. Next Turn on your Roku device and enable Apple Airplay and Homekit from Roku Settings.
4. Tap On the Airplay option and turn it ON.
5. On your iPhone, open the Control Center by swiping up from the bottom of the screen.
6. Tap the “Screen Mirroring” button in the Control Center.
7. Select your Roku device from the list of available devices.
8. Your iPhone’s screen will now be mirrored on your Roku device.
9. To watch Apollo Group TV, open the app on your iPhone and start playing a video. The video will now be streamed on your Roku device.
Stream Apollo Group TV on Roku by Screen Mirror Method via Android Phone
To use the Screen Mirror Method, you will need to have a compatible Android phone and a Roku device that is connected to your TV. Make sure that both devices are connected to the same Wi-Fi network. Then, follow these steps:
1. Initially, download & install the Startup Show app on your Android phone to get the Apollo Group TV in it.
2. Go to Roku Settings>Screen Mirroring>Screen Mirroring Mode>Select Prompt.
3. On your Android phone, open the Settings app and tap on “Connections”.
4. Tap on “Cast” from the Notification section in your Android phone.
5. Tap on the Roku device that you want to connect to. If prompted, enter the PIN that is displayed on your TV screen.
6. Once connected, you will be able to see your Android phone’s display on your TV screen.
7. Open the Apollo Group TV app and start streaming!
Steps to stream Apollo Group TV on Roku by Screen Mirror Method via PC
To use the Screen Mirror Method, you’ll need to have a PC that’s connected to the internet and a Roku device. Once you have those two things, follow these steps:
1. On your PC, go to the following web services to get the Apollo Group Tv app on your pc.
2. After Downloading the app, Go to Home Screen of your PC and locate the notification field and then select expand option then click on connect option.
3. Now pc starts scanning the nearby devices.
4. Along with it, move to Go to Roku Settings>Screen Mirroring>Screen Mirroring Mode>Select Prompt.
5. After scanning, select your Roku device from the list to pair up both Roku and PC.
6. Your PC screen start display on the Roku device.
7. Now play any video on Apollo Group TV and watch it on the Roku device.
Is Apollo on Roku?
Apollo Group App is not available on the Roku device. However, you can stream the Apollo Group TV on the Roku device using the alternative methods via Android or iPhone.
What is the one-month subscription plan for Apollo?
The users require to pay the $24.99 per month on stream Apollo Group Tv on Roku streaming device or other devices.
Does Apollo Group TV have a free trial period?
For first time users, Apollo TV providers 10 days free trial period. No need to pay anything for starting 10 days of trial.
After reading this article, you should now know how to get and watch Apollo Group TV on Roku. If you want to stream Apollo Group TV on your Roku device, there are a few steps you need to follow. First, you’ll need to set up a Roku account and add the Apollo Group TV channel. Once you’ve done that, perform some settings given in this article and you are good to go.
Overall, the process is pretty straightforward and only takes a few minutes. So if you want to watch Video content on Apollo Group TV on your Roku device, follow the steps above and you’ll be up and running in no time.
With a few clicks, you can be watching your favorite Apollo Group TV shows and movies in no time. So what are you waiting for? Give it a try today!