Do you also have an entertainment mania like I have?
Do you also google the best channels that cater for your entertainment needs on the Roku channel line-up?
Bravo..!! You have landed in the right place; here, I will let you know how you can access one of your favorite entertainment channels, USTVNOW, on Roku.
Let me give you a glimpse of USTVNOW. It is a fantastic way to watch the live stream of any of your favorite programs. It offers hundreds of live channels for which you don’t need any cable network. So you can manage to watch your favorite shows, series, and movies with just a click.
You get never-ending content on USTVNow that kills your boredom and entertains you. You can even get your favorite genres of channels in this. You can watch channels in entertainment, news, movies, etc.
Let’s move on..!!
- Fox Now on Roku
- How to Add Private Channels on Roku
- beIN Sports Connect on Roku
- NFL Sunday Ticket on Roku
- AT&T TV on Roku
- 2000 Mules on Roku
Features of USTVNow
● With USTVNow, you can record your favorite shows and watch them whenever you want from the My Recordings section.
● On this service, you can enjoy originals and exclusives (content) on USTVNow.
● All the contents are available in full HD (720p).
● You can watch all the live streams and TV shows wherever and whenever you want.
● You can order on-demand movies of your choice.
● With the TV guide, you can explore the schedule of any particular channel to schedule your time.
What Are the Famous Channels on USTVNow?
The famous channels on USTVNow are listed below:
● Animal Planet
● Fox News
● National Geographic
● Paramount Network
What Are the Subscription Plans of USTVNow?
There are two major plans available to subscribe to:
- USTVNow Basic Plan – $19/ month
- USTVNow DVR Plan – $11.99/month
Before you make a final buying decision, you can go for a 10-day free trial offer.
How Can I Get USTVNow on Roku?
Although USTVNow offers no official app for Roku, it is still possible for anyone to watch it on the Roku device through the screen mirroring option, which makes it possible.
How Can I use screen mirroring on Roku?
Please follow these steps to enable Screen Mirroring mode on Roku show that you can watch your favorite program:
● You are on the homepage of your Ruko when you connect it to your TV.
● Go to the Settings option and click on System Settings.
● You will find Screen Mirroring Mode; tap on it.
● You will find two options in the next screen, Prompt or Always Allow; click on either option as you wish.
How Can I Cast USTVNow On Roku via Windows?
You can follow the below steps and guidelines and cast USTVNow on Roku using Windows.
Step 1: First of all, connect your Roku device and Windows devices to a common wi-fi.
Step 2: Open the Google Chrome browser and go to the search bar.
Step 3: Enter the given URL (https://www.ustvnow.com/home) in the bar.
Step 4: You will see the home screen of the USTVNow.
Step 5: You need to sign-up to avail the service, which you can do by clicking on the Sign-up button on the top right corner.
Step 6: Enter the login details to complete the registration process.
Step 7: Hit the three dots on the top right corner of the page.
Step 8: You will get the Cast option, and it will search for the available options.
Step 9: Click on the Sources button and choose the Cast tab option.
Step 10: Click on the Grant Permission to start mirroring your device.
Step 11: At last, choose the channels you want to see on the screen.
Frequently Asked Questions
1) Does USTVNow cost anything?
USTVNow is entirely free to enjoy; however, you get limited features. You can still watch some good channels even on this free service.
2) Can I enjoy it through an app?
There is no app where you can enjoy this service. However, you can use it on a web browser that runs smoothly.
3) How much does the paid version cost?
Although it is free to use, you can still avail of its paid version by paying $19 to $29 monthly, depending on the kind of service you enjoy.